Job Title: Teacher Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Broward and Palm Beach County
Please email resume to: email@example.com
This position fulfills the CSI educational outreach in which committed individuals who will be entrusted with students K-12 will teach creation (science) topics from a biblical view point. They will make the vital connection between God's Word and what God has revealed in His creation with the realization that they are not in conflict, but perfectly in harmony to demonstrate God’s Glory. They are responsible for preparing and implementing lesson plans that will honor our Creator. Teachers will provide knowledge and enhance the development of Christ-like character.
• Passionate for Christ and His Creation with an ability to reach out to students.
• Organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
• Maintain a tidy and orderly teaching area.
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
• Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the CSI policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline