In-School Field Trip
Embark on a thrilling journey of discovery without leaving your school! CSI’s in-school field trips will ignite a love for science in your students and unveil the wonders of the world around them. Brace yourself for excitement!
Step into a transformed classroom, where time itself rewinds. Prepare to be amazed by the remnants of the global flood, the chilling ice age, and jaw-dropping examples of God’s magnificent design. Marvel at the touchable fossils, excavated by CSI during their daring expeditions, and stand beside a Columbian Mammoth—the stuff of legends!
But wait, there’s more! If handling relics from the past isn’t enough, brace yourself for the Ice Age Workshop. Uncover the captivating creatures that roamed during the ice age and delve into the climate changes that led to their demise. Each activity will ignite critical thinking, offer a fresh perspective on scientific concepts, and deepen understanding of the scientific process.
These incredible programs are designed to strengthen your faith in the infallible Word of God. Our dynamic teachers will deliver a mind-blowing, life-changing message about the Great Ice Age, the global flood, and the world of fossils and dinosaurs—all from a creationist viewpoint.
Age Group: K-12 – Our workshops are tailored to your group’s age/grade.
1-hour Workshop + 30min. Q&A (Interactive presentation with fossils. Optional hands-on activities)
Contact us for pricing at 954-771-1652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also available for Chapels and large group presentations.
Choice of Hands-on Workshop:
1. Fossils and the Worldwide Flood: Learn how ancient fossils from all around the world were formed. Experience how fossils and rocks give testimony of the Genesis Flood and God’s wonderful design from the beginning. Excavate and identify your own fossils through a fun hands on activity.
2. The Ice Age and the Bible: Explore what happened during the Ice Age and learn evidence of how the Ice Age fits into the biblical timeline. Discover the amazing creatures that once lived in Florida, including mammoths, sloths, and megalodon sharks.
3. Dinosaurs and the Bible: Are dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible? Discover these fascinating creatures that once roamed the earth through fossils and replicas. Learn how the diversity in design of this group is a prime example of God’s handiwork.
4. Radical Creatures: Greet, touch & feed some of God’s living creatures! Enjoy a fun, educational, hands on presentation where we bring three live animals to your group. Witness their uniquely designed features from a Creation perspective!
For additional topics call a CSI representative at 954-771-1652.
Benefits of hosting an In-School Field Trip
1. Cost effective
2. No Buses
3. No Packing lunches
4. No extra adult supervision needed
For questions or to schedule a field trip, please fill out the fields below and click “Send.” Our museum coordinator will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!
Bring creation workshops to your classroom.
Schedule your in-school field trip today! We serve Broward County area. An additional fee may apply for Palm Beach and Miami Dade areas.
Thank you for considering our programs, because all proceeds make it possible for Creation Studies Institute to continue to share the love of Jesus through lessons about God’s wondrous creation!